Friday, December 2, 2011

Fragrance Friday: Escentric Molecules, Molecule 01


Molecule o1 is an enigma, it's so very simple and yet so complex. I don't want to say it's indescribable but it's pretty close. It's "one molecule," Iso E Super. It's so soft and vaguely musky. And I mean barely there. It smells like your own skin at its best. It interacts with your own chemistry so it's a unique experience for each person.

The scent reminds you it's there throughout the day with subtle bursts of fragrance. It is never over-powering, it's not in your face or one of those fill-the-whole-room type of fragrances. It will leave everyone wondering who smells so amazing.

Notes: Iso E Super

With a cult following of celebs and us mere mortals as well, this perfume is definitely something special. I can't be precise in my description of this, I'm at a loss to describe the journey this takes once applied. It's sure to hold a key place in my scent rotation. I'll be hard pressed not to buy myself a bottle of this for Christmas.

Next up: Keiko Mecheri Paradise Lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment