Thursday, November 24, 2011

Fragrance Friday: Costes

(image via Hotel Costes)

I've never been to Paris, so I've never visited the insanely cool-looking Hotel Costes. This stylish place to stay also has a signature scent which can be purchased in perfume and candle form. It's been described as sultry, dark and mysterious. How could I not want to bathe in this?

I am ultra-careful in applying scents so I don't overdo it. So I splashed a tiny bit on in the morning and it was completely gone in two hours. I don't mean it had faded to barely-there. It was gone, almost like I hadn't put perfume on at all. Outside of the short stay, I was oddly addicted to it. It has a very soapy smell and for me there is no darkness here, nor would I describe it as sultry. But mysterious is the perfect description. There is just something about Costes.

Notes: Lavender, bay tree, coriander, white pepper, rose, incense, woods and light musc.

You can't quite put your finger on the notes, you just crave it. I'm seriously hooked on this. It smells exactly like a page out of an old scratch and sniff book I had as a child. I can't keep from smelling my wrist when wearing it. It's for sure a keeper.

Next up: Escentric Molecules, Molecule 01

No comments:

Post a Comment